Put me out of my misery

hurry up, come see me! (please)
"hurry up, come see me"
Wrote on August 3, 2016 at 11:10 PM 

i've found my soulmate the conditions are still not perfect for me and him to be together but i'll make them perfect he'll make them perfect we'll find a way to be happy and to be together forever we have done it before we'll do it this time as well. i have gone back to school also i'm studying visual arts which if you ask me it's pretty awesome, i'm ok with most of the things i have seen until now but sometimes it's hard and it's a long way to go also but i know i can make it, i'll graduate this time for the best for the good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels / Etiquetas

blog (22) decree (7) decreto (7) ensayo (1) escritura (18) essay (1) personal (16) poesía (15) poetry (15) quote (2) text (15) texto (15) vlog (1) writing (18)

Translate

Counter/Contador